SourceAmerica is currently seeking applications for a variety of opportunities with the Board of Directors. We are looking for a few talented and mission-driven individuals who are willing to:
- Actively and passionately engage with the Board to help govern SourceAmerica.
- Contribute to the fulfilment of the mission: Provide employment choices for individuals with disabilities through the nonprofit agency community.
- If selected as a Board member, make a three-year commitment that includes attending three Board meetings per year requiring travel (location varies), committee meetings, and participation in other activities.
- If selected to assist the Board in an advisory capacity, provide input on special projects to advance the mission of SourceAmerica when needed.
Review additional details regarding responsibilities and expectations.
The call for applicants will close on November 30, 2019.
SourceAmerica Board members:
- Set the Mission, Vision, and Values of the Organization;
- Provide CEO oversight;
- Uphold fiduciary duties;
- Provide organizational governance;
- Approve the budget; and
- Commit to serving a three-year term.
You or someone you know may have just the skills and expertise we need to either join the Board as a member or assist the Board in an advisory capacity. Please review our Eligibility and Nomination Requirements and Criteria to find out.
Our Board is a diverse group of individuals committed to making a difference in the lives of people with disabilities all over the United States. Members come from various backgrounds, including national disability organizations, community-based nonprofit agencies, and from the realms of business and law.
Learn more about SourceAmerica, by viewing About Us.
If you have specific questions or need assistance, please email Board.Inquiries@SourceAmerica.org.